How we helped a Fintech Startup Go to Market
LeaseX faced the challenge of creating a cohesive brand, marketing, and sales strategy, as well as a visual identity to prepare for funding rounds, launch, and go-to-market expansion. Maximus Digital was engaged to assist in outlining their key objectives, milestones, and to create a project plan that ensures a successful go-live.
At Maximus Digital, our process is straightforward. We analyzed LeaseX's requirements and set up our process to streamline internal processes and craft a cohesive strategy (Brand, Marketing, and Sales) with a Pitch Deck for a Pre-Seed funding round. Over three months, we conducted interviews and weekly check-ins with internal teams, coordinated the development between LeaseX and Hashed.Network, and finally implemented a new website for LeaseX with copy to match the brand. Milestones that we achieved together are:
- Conducted Internal Review of Team & Processes
- Developed a Cohesive Brand Strategy & Identity
- Recommended Tech Stack & Integrations
- Created Copy & Visual Identity for LeaseX
- Consulted MVP Development and Design
- Developed GTM Strategy and Playbooks for Go Live
- Crafted a Pitch Deck for a Pre-Seed Funding Round
LeaseX is in the process of developing their MVP with Hashed.Network, and through a joint effort, achieved successful outcomes, including:
- Developed a fully functioning brand & visual identity that represents the brand vision
- Conducted an onsite meeting with Hashed.Network, LeaseX, and others to identify network effects
- Created an internal tech stack and GTM strategy primed for growth in 2023
- In the process of raising $1,000,000 in a Pre-Seed Round to Launch MVP & Confirm Product Market Fit.
Through our collaboration, LeaseX was able to establish a strong foundation and a clear roadmap to achieve their goals.